Ensure that your travel insurance during the trip unscathed from the time that it starts from your home until you return.
This insurance covers travel to all parts of the world, according to the following limits:
* Medical expenses and treatment abroad. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 50,000.
* Death or total permanent disability due to accident. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 25,000.
* Loss of checked baggage. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 1,000.
* Late arrival of baggage. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 300 after 12 hours.
* Locate the luggage and personal items and transfer: Unlimited.
* Loss of passport. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 1,000.
* Cancellation / early return. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 1,000.
* Delayed departure. Ceiling per capita: $ 2,500 U.S..
* Migrate or re-insured after an illness or accident. Ceiling per capita: U.S. $ 150,000.
* Expenses for search and rescue in the mountains and seas, U.S. $ 20,000.
* Round-trip ticket for the arrival of a relative in the case of skipping a period of treatment in the hospital seven days or in case of death. Is provided a ticket on a flight Economy Class ticket or first class train.
* Return of the body of the deceased in the event of death of the insured: U.S. $ 20,000.
* Repatriation and assistance to minors authorized them to the insured and aged less than 17 years: the actual cost.
* Re-direct family member or any person authorized him he had traveled with the insured in the event of death of the insured or receiving treatment for more than seven days. Are provided a ticket to fly tourist class or first class ticket by train.
* Forced return to the country in the wake of the death of a close family member. Is provided a ticket one flight tourist go and return ticket or travel first class by train.
* Urgent dispatch of medicines: the actual cost.
* Send urgent messages: the actual cost.
* Set a local medical specialist.
* General information service (communication services): unlimited.